Friday, March 11, 2016

Handcrafted natural Shave Soap

Shave and a haircut, 6 bits! That’s how the Barber, Gets rich! Oh, sorry about that, I just had a flashback to Girl Scout Camp.

Scent: It is vibrant with Bergamot and fresh basil leaf, complemented by earthy notes of oakmoss and white patchouli. Smells like a Barber Shop.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
This shave soap is awesome! I began making it for men but have since started using it for myself. It makes the razor glide effortlessly across your skin and it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. 

My husband has been using it for three years now. He says his skin has never felt this good. My daughter’s boyfriend is in the Army (and so is she) and he is African American. Apparently his skin type doesn’t like to be shaved daily, but being in the Army he has no choice. When he was here at Christmas I set him up with a shave soap and brush. His skin has cleared up and is looking great!

Get your bar: https://www.etsy.com/listing/271772264

No comments:

Post a Comment