Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Natural Bug Spray


We introduced our natural bug spray this Spring 2015 and it has been a huge success! After doing some research we came up with two different scents containing essential oils said to repel bugs. In addition to being a bug repellent, the spray is a skin moisturizer. Floral is lavender, lemongrass and peppermint scented, Woodsy is cedarwood, rosemary, eucalyptus and peppermint scented. Sometimes i will spray myself just for the aromatherapy properties of the essential oils and how it makes me smell.


I have also discovered I can use these bug sprays on my two dogs! Earlier this year my dogs continuously had ticks and mosquito bites on them after being outside. After spraying them with our natural bug sprays before letting them outside I noticed they no longer attracted ticks nor had any mosquito bites!

Our bug spray is FREE of toxic pesticides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment